Politique de remboursement
Warranty and Return Policies
Us selling it, means we trust it. We stand behind our products shoulder to shoulder with our manufacturers. We do not carry product that is crap, we just don't do it. However, on occasion, things do break prematurely.
Our warranty policy covers any manufacturing defects for 35 days from the date you purchased it. This warranty does not cover wear and tear, misuse, improper installation, acts of dog or acts of god!
After 35 days has expired, the manufacturer’s warranty if applicable would then take over requiring customers to contact the manufacturer directly.
Should a product be defective within 35 days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Returns Good Authorization (RGA) form. Along with the form, please provide a picture of the product and a description of the issue in the warranty field of the form.
We will contact you to confirm acceptance of the warranty claim and provide an RGA # and shipping instruction. Once the warranty item is received, processed, and approved in our warehouse, a replacement unit of the same model will be shipped out to the customer.
A refund will be issued only in specific circumstances agreed to at the discretion of Pool Supply Haus.
Weird, our products are awesome. But if you need to return something for one reason or another you can start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com to to obtain a returns good authorization (RGA) form.
Along with the form, please provide a picture of the product in its original packaging. We will contact you to confirm acceptance of the return and provide an RGA #. Use this number to indicate on your return package to ensure the return is accepted at our warehouse.
Return shipping is not included and must be covered by the customer unless authorized on the RGA. PSH will only cover the return shipping cost if it is the result of one of our great people making an error.
Packages must be packed to normal shipping standards. Once a return is received and processed in our warehouse, a refund will be issued within two weeks to the same form of payment received for the original purchase.
The following notes also apply to returns
- Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused and in its original packaging.
- If it is opened, it is used, so please do not ship it back. It will not be accepted.
- Return shipping will be paid by the purchaser/customer unless authorized by Pool Supply Haus. Shipping costs will be deducted from your refund.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
- All custom orders are final sale
- Replacement parts & fittings are final sale.
- All final sale/open box items are non-returnable.
- All replacement cartridge filters removed from their shrink wrap are non-returnable.
- Original packaging must be intact and in good condition or a 25% re-boxing fee may apply.
- If you change your mind after your order has been shipped and is in transit, the order would be considered a return, and the return policy would apply.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.